£47,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Aspiring Enterprise Solution Architect - Permanent - London - £47k-£55k + extensive benefits
A leading national medical body, committed to professional and clinical excellence, are currently recruiting for an Aspiring Enterprise Solution Architect to play a crucial role on a program of projects over the next year.
Established in the 50s, they have been responsible for upholding and improving medical standards, patient care and professional education in the industry for almost 60 years. As a part of a continuing program of change, improvements are underway across all departments to ensure they remain as the leader in the field.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
* Hands on technical experience with Microsoft Server Products (e.g. SQL, Exchange, Skype for Business), Office 365/SharePoint Online, Azure cloud environments.
* Experience in enterprise-wide technology stacks and system integration.
* Excellent analytical and conceptual design skills; strong problem-solving skills; excellent creative thinking and developing skills; take initiative
* Demonstrable business process analysis and re-engineering skills with the ability to transform the efficiency of administrative processes, including customer service transactions, maximising productivity, efficiency, effectiveness and transparency
* Ability to think logically, has a demonstrated track record of researching and investigating issues and problem-solving. This will include analysing problems; identify solution criteria and producing a range of options to solve issues and implementing the best fit solution
Register and Apply
Login and Apply