We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Analytics Manager based out of our Skipton office in Yorkshire.
This role will play a key part in the management of a team of Credit Risk Analysts, as well as assisting the Head of Analytics with balancing workload to resource.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership and analytical skills together with the ability to play an active role within the Group's Business Intelligence Modelling teams.
What will you be doing?
Your experience and natural ability to lead a team will see the analytical team thrive. You will enjoy supporting the Head of Analytics and Director of BI in achieving corporate goals.
Day to day, you will:
• Support CLS's BASEL, IAS39 and IFRS9 modelling services.
• Reporting and forecasting for the wider group.
• Adhoc client requests for portfolio analysis.
• Oversee and contribute to the maintenance and development of scorecard and modelling services.
• Design and develop monthly portfolio analysis tailored to client base and priorities.
• Interpret and derive insightful conclusions from analysis and make recommendations for client strategies.
• Develop, validate and implement statistically derived client and account level segmentation strategies.
• Produce analysis on existing client base to feed into prospective client propositions.
• Manage adhoc client requests for portfolio analysis and insight through client teams.
• Work with the Groups teams on the development and roll out of new products and services.
• Provide support on strategic initiatives.
• Assist in delivery of income targets from new and existing products for Business Intelligence.
Who are we looking for?
You will be educated to degree level with an experience in Financial Services. You will be desiring a next step in your career and be looking to develop yourself as a manager and leader within Computershare.
You will also:• Be highly numerate.
• Have exposure to building Basel II models.
• Possess excellent analytical skills.
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of Excel, SAS and SQL.
• Show accuracy and attention to detail.
• Knowledge of credit data including Credit Bureau data and ideally mortgages.
• Experience in carrying out portfolio analysis and segmentation.
• Good communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
Up to 50k DOE
The opportunity to own a slice of Computershare through our employee share plan as well as taking advantage of a range of flexible employee benefits. To view our benefits package, please click here. We also have a modern, working environment and offer great opportunities for career development.
Who are we?
Computershare Loan Services is the UK’s largest third-party mortgage servicer, with 3,000 employees managing over £70bn of assets for over 60 clients across 500,000 customer accounts. Our outsourced mortgage servicing solutions include exceptional debt management and customer service capabilities, mortgage origination, asset trading, best-in-class analytics and much more.
As well as the UK and Ireland, Computershare Loan Services also services mortgages in the USA and manages more than a million residential mortgage accounts globally. Computershare is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and employs 16,000 people around the world, including over 4,000 in the UK.
Computershare’s UK headquarters are in Bristol, with their mortgage servicing operation based in Skipton and Crossflatts in Yorkshire, Doxford near Sunderland and Derry in Northern Ireland.
Computershare has also been recognised for its global environmental efforts and as a good employer for working families.