Data Scientist - Contract £450 p/d - Edinburgh
This Data Scientist contract is with the UK's leading specialist eCommerce brands. Based in the centre of Edinburgh, the business has built a unique team of Data Scientists who work to react to develop solutions to the incoming internal requests while also performing exploratory research in order to discover hidden insights.
- Write production level code to be implemented onto the spark platform.
- Automate solutions for understanding customer acquisition, retention and churn.
- Analyse data in real-time to make the best recommendations possible.
- Be educated to MSc or PhD level in Computer Science, Statistics or a similar quantitative subject
- Have a good understanding of retail & eCommerce industries.
- Be an expert in applied machine learning solutions in R, Python, Java, Scala.
- Be confident working with huge volumes of data within a Spark environment.
Contract £450 p/d
To apply to this position, please contact Harvey Gasson by email on email@example.com or use the apply button on this page.
Data Scientist, Data Science, Big Data, Python, R, Java, Scala, TensorFlow, SAS, SQL, Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Elastic, ETL, Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka, Akka, Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, HBase, Hive, Solr, Flume, Impala, Apache, Analytics, Data, Engineering, Development, Developer, AWS, Terraform, Cloud, automation.